Efficacy Studies - Veterinary
Veterinary target animal efficacy (TAE) studies represent another requirement for a veterinary drug approval or issuance of a veterinary biologics license. Avogadro LS provides clients with target animal efficacy study services in support of their New Animal Drug Application (drug) or Veterinary License (veterinary biologics, immunobiologics, diagnostics) approval process. Avogadro LS offers our veterinary pharmaceutical clients a range of in vivo veterinary clinical study models. Avogadro LS can also develop specific surgical models upon request.
Avogadro LS offers our veterinary pharmaceutical clients vaccine development trials : safety, immunogenicity and efficacy – by in vivo challenge or by sero-conversion and potency studies in our ABSL2/BSL2 rated buildings at the US site.
Veterinary pharmaceutical studies
Avogadro LS offers our veterinary pharmaceutical clients a range of in vivo veterinary clinical study models
Examples of our efficacy study services
- Vaccine efficacy studies in all companion and food producing species.
- Acute arthritis model to evaluate the effects of veterinary drugs, biologics or devices.
- LPS induced fever model.
- Hair coat distribution testing – Avogadro LS can evaluate the distribution of veterinary ectoparasitics and drugs over the haircoat of various species.
- Palatability testing for veterinary nutritionals, veterinary drugs, and veterinary feeds.
- Analgesic / pain models and evaluations.
- Models – Avogadro LS has large capabilities to provide our clients additional veterinary models including surgical models to assess the effects of veterinary drugs, veterinary biologics, veterinary devices, and veterinary nutritional products.